Nadir sunglasses feature some of D•CURVE’s most innovative technologies for the modern cyclist. D•CURVE’s NASTEK P3 3.0 polarized lens technology filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and 98.9% of harmful blue light, while superior optics help enhance the road so you can see any rock or pothole in your path. The single-lens design provides a super-wide field of vision, making you bound to cover just a little more ground.
- NASTEK P3 3.0 Polarized lens
- ZAIO Hydrophobic coating resists oil, water and dirt
- Superior Optics
- Interchangeable lens system
- Two-position adjustable nose pads and double-injection temple pads
- Impact and scratch resistant
- TR-90 frame material keeps them super light
- Recommended use: cycling and running
Zippered hard case, lens cleaning cloth
Click for a demonstration on how to swap lenses
Step 1. Pull the lens from the sides of the frame.
Step 2. Push the top of the lens outwards with a gentle rotation downward.
Step 3. Remove the lens upward,until the separation of the two parts is completed.